Colour Pop 🌱Vegan-friendly List
ColourpopCosmetics is a Cruelty-Free🐇Beauty Company with many 🌱Vegan-Friendly Products here’s the List! Provided through Email by Colour pop PR.
From Colour Pop Customer service:
Thanks for reaching out regarding your concerns. We are happy to answer any questions you have to get this cleared up and appreciate you seeking correct information to share with your followers! We are sure they appreciate it as well!
We have not reformulated our products and our ingredients list are up to date.
This ingredient list is called a composite ingredient listing. Government regulations state that you can have individual listings per shade or a composite ingredient listing that covers all shades. You will notice that there is a bracket with a +/- at about the middle of our ingredient listing. This symbol means “may contain”. All items listed after the [+/-] are “may contain” ingredients. In other words these are ingredients that are used in some of our shades but not all of them. As we have a huge shade range and are continually launching new shades, this is the most efficient and accurate way to list the ingredients that are contained in our products. Most major brands (including MAC) list their ingredients in this “composite ingredient listing” format. This is because it would be very time consuming and tedious for brands with multiple shades and frequent launches to update the exact ingredients for every single shade. Thus according to government regulations our products are represented accurately and at industry standard.
Due to the composite ingredient listing format, we have chosen to list the shades that use “Carmine” on our site as many of our lovely customers are vegan and this information is very important to them. This list is accurate and the remaining of our products are vegan as our FAQ page states.
We do not currently have plans of making a Vegan Friendly Tab but this is a great idea and I will pass it on to the team!
We are not currently Leaping Bunny Certified, it is on our list but it is a very lengthy process. We have not yet looked into PETA certifications but I will do some research and see if this is possible 🙂
We will be updating our FAQ to include the Super Shock Cheek shades that are not Vegan (I believe all but 4 are Vegan)”
Are your products vegan?
You will be happy to know that all of our Lippie Liners and Lippie Stix are Vegan. Almost all of our Super Shock Shadows, Creme Gel Colours & Super Shock Cheeks are vegan. With the following exceptions:
➡️🚫Super Shocks Shadows That Are Not Vegan!
- 🚫Tea Party – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Bae – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Mittens – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Lace – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Bubbly – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Party Time – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Mixed Tape – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Central Perk – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Straight Trippin – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Stereo – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Pop Rocks – Super Shock Shadow
- Meow – Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Crimper – Super Shock Shadow (Forever Freshman)
- 🚫Baby T – Super Shock Shadow (Forever Freshman)
- 🚫Party Girl – Super Shock Shadow (Blitzed)
- 🚫 Tang– Super Shock Shadow
- 🚫Fan Girl – Super Shock Shadow (Blitzed)
- 🚫Beverly- Super Shock Shadow (KaePop)
- 🚫Porter – Super Shock Shadow
➡️🚫Super Shock Cheeks That are NOT VEGAN!
- 🚫Birthday Suit – Super Shock Cheek
- 🚫Fox – Super Shock Cheek
➡️🚫 Super Shock Cheeks Pearlized That Are NOT VEGAN!
- 🚫HighlyWaisted – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Hippo – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Most Necessary – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Sticky Sweet – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Tasty – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Teasecake – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Wisp – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Electric Slide – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
- 🚫Churro – Super Shock Cheek Pearlized
➡️🚫 Ultra Matte Lip💄That Are NOT VEGAN!
- 🚫Tulle – Ultra Matte Lip
➡️🚫Gel Colour & Liner That are NOT VEGAN!
- 🚫Call me- Crème Gel Colour & Liner
- 🚫Best O – Crème Gel Colour & Liner
- 🚫No Shame – Crème Gel Colour & Liner
- 🚫DTLA – Crème Gel Colour & Line
➡️🚫Ultra Metallic Lip💄That are NOT VEGAN!
- 🚫Zebra – Ultra Metallic Lip
- 🚫3-Way– Ultra Metallic Lip
- 🚫Man Eater– Ultra Metallic Lip
- 🚫Flitter– Ultra Metallic Lip
- 🚫J.I.C-– Ultra Metallic Lip
- 🚫Wolfie– Ultra Glossy Lip
➡️🚫Ultra Glossy Lip💄That are NOT VEGAN!
- 🚫My Jam– Ultra Glossy Lip
- 🚫Tight Fit– Ultra Glossy Lip
- 🚫PYT– Ultra Metallic Lip
✨Everything else that is not Listed is 🌱in this 🚫Non Vegan list is 🌱Vegan Friendly🙌🏼
A lot of ppl have been saying that the @colourpopcosmetics 🐰
👉 #ultramattelip collection💄
Is very drying and cracking to their lips👄 which I can definitely understand!!!Trust Me! I have found a way to wear all of my Ultra Matte Lipsticks from Colour Pop without having super cracked lips!!! I will be Sharing my secret with everyone who Follows me here on➡️@Veganmakeupshare and on my website🖥
Apply @ladybugjane 🌱🐰
👉 Healing Lip balm
And wait 2mins then start applying your favorite Colour Pop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick👄!!!
How To Take Off:
I’ve also heard that The Ultra matte Collection is very difficult to take off!!!
Honestly it is! Which is a Pro& a Con!
To take off The Ultra Matte Lipstick simply:
👉 Apply some @luxelotion🌱🐰 to your lips & go in a circular motion and wipe off with Luke warm water🌊
✨Thank You sooo much for taking the time to Check out my website🙌🏼 Please don’t forget to Subscribe and Don’t forget to check out my YouTube Channel and Follow me on Instagram:
Don’t hesitate to spread awareness but please Link me on all my research and please Give Credit where it’s Due Thank you❤️
Would You Put Insects in your FACE????
Do you eat insects?… Do you wear insects? Did you know Carmine also known as:
* E120 Carmine
* E120 Cochineal extract
* CI 75470
(E120: Carmine, Carminic acid, Cochineal. Origin: Natural red food colour isolated from the insects Dactylopius coccus, living on different species of succulents. E120(i) is the pure colour, whereas E120(ii) is the crude extract.)
What Exactly Goes on?
Natural red food colour that is isolated from the insects(Cochineal) Dactylopius coccus, living on different species of succulents.
E120(i) is the pure colour,
is an insect that is crushed alived to put in EYESHADOWS, LIPSTICKS, EYELINER, BLUSH, LIPGLOSS, FOUNDATION, MASCARA basically alot of makeup companies include it in their beauty products( Except if they are an all Vegan and Cruelty-Free company! Or have vegan friendly options!)
Did You know?
It takes 700,000 Female Cochineals to be crushed alived to make 1 pound of red carmine. There’s lots of Earthlings who are allergic to Carmine worldwide. Obviously Carmine isn’t Vegan. So watch out for it!
It’s in many food products as well, and in clothes dye.
Hope this quick information can help you!!!
Social media #-taggs without Carmine:
Posted from WordPress for Android